Địa chỉ : Tòa nhà Lottery Tower - Lầu 10, 77 Trần Nhân Tôn, Phường 9, Quận 5, HCM
Số lượng nhân viên : 500 - 5000
Oversee restaurant operations for all assigned restaurants including financial performance, product production, product quality, customer service standard, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for each restaurant. Ensure all restaurants are operated within operational guidelines.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets, increases sales and improves profits.
- Analyze and report weekly on controllability, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
- Must be competent in developing and recommending operating plans.
- Ensure crisis management system is developed and followed as required maintaining efficient operations.
- Ensure good public relations as required enhancing and preserving a good company image.
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Coordinate with Marketing department, provide input to Store Manager on local programs to maximize the impact of Local Store Marketing.
- With the agreement of the appropriate Human Resources Manager, Operations Manager and General Manager, take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing levels.
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual.
- Coach, counsel and develop Store Manager in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development.
- Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
- Ensure that all government regulations are upheld by all staff.
- Human resources planning to align with company growth.
- Work with Operations Manager, Training Manager to design and roll out training programs for store operations staff, including store-level staff, Store Managers.
- Conduct training for new staff and ongoing refresher training as needed.
- Conduct general orientation programs for new employees.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time.
- Ensure all Stores’ operate at a high quality level of Quality, Service & Cleanliness standard with emphasis on customer service while adhering to all health and safety company standards and procedures.
- Ensure Store Manager resolves customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
* As needed support the development of new stores.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Competitive salary package.
- Compensation: as by Law.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 year experience in management of store operations.
- Excellence knowledge/ experience in food / retail business.
- Strong organizational and management skills, able to manage work and team members.
- Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits.
- Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting is a major plus.
- Strong skill in driving for results, initiative-driven.
- Strong in people management and development.
- Customer- oriented and passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
- Able to balance priorities, resilient.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate