Số lượng nhân viên : 100 - 200
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- Make travel and hotel booking, manage filing system, control stationery and other office supplies.
- Prepare monthly accounting report/ statutory reports/ tax reports.
- Be responsible for billing/invoicing, payment for vendors.
- Manage receivables/payables.
- Have a strong organization and follow up ability to support the office system to run smoothly.
- Personnel Management: salary, social, health & unemployment insurance, Personal Income Tax, …
- Recruitment, preparation of labor contracts & personnel files.
- Solve personal matter for Korean.
- Work closely with relevant Government Offices such as Tax Authority, Social Insurance Office, Labor Department, etc. and frequently update changes in related labor policies and regulations.
- Carry out other duties assigned by Chief of Division and Board Of Director.
- Salary: 7-12 million (agreement).
- Wage agreement.
- 12 months are considered for a salary increase once.
- Social insurance, health insurance according to Labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good at English in both writing and speaking Over 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- University Degree in Accounting.
- Willing to learn and must be integrity, supportive, careful.
- Can-do attitude.
- Proactive, independent & team player.