Lĩnh vực hoạt động : Resort/ Khu Du lịch
Địa chỉ : Tran Hung Dao Street, Ward 7, Duong Dong Town, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
Số lượng nhân viên : 100 - 499
Nộp CV theo mẫu của Canavi
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in his duties and managing the department in a professional and courteous manner, while maintaining the company’s rules and procedures.
- Fulfill the requested duties and functions specific to the department to the best of your ability.
- To ensure set standards are met and maintained by all staff.
- To maintain company standards for hygiene and physical appearance.
- Represent the hotel in a positive manner on and off duty.
- Follow all regulations and procedures as laid down by the company.
- To contribute to the total guest satisfaction of the hotel.
- Be responsible for serving the guests with kinds of various food and beverages and maintaining a clean and hygienic restaurant.
- Be responsible for meeting and talking with the guests at all times with helpful and cheerful manner.
- Assist in controlling rosters, timesheets and disciplinary information.
- To inspect all equipment continuously and keep them well maintained to ensure proper functioning.
- To make sure all tasks given by his direct superior are accomplished according to the standards of quality and presentation.
- Assist in maximizing profitability of the outlet by increasing turnover & controlling costs.
- Recommends and implements guest service standards that meet the needs of the target market and are in line with operating concept of the restaurant
- Performs other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager
- Làm việc 8 giờ / ngày, được nghỉ 1 ngày off / tuần
- Tiền thưởng phục vụ hàng tháng
- Hổ trợ chi phí nhận việc và chi phí về phép sau 01 năm làm việc
- Nhà ở nhân viên , 03 bữa ăn / ngày
- Chế độ bảo hiểm theo qui định, bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/24
- Được nghỉ 12 ngày phép / năm, 10 ngày lễ theo qui định ….
- Diploma or degree in hospitality – food & beverage, professional hospitality degree or hospitality management school.
- At least 3 years experience working in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in the national language, Business English (and a 3rd language would be a plus)
- Excellent leadership skill in active and dynamic working environment.