Địa chỉ : 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
Lĩnh vực hoạt động : Khách sạn
Số lượng nhân viên : 50 - 100
CV theo mẫu Canavi
- Organize and direct a team to supervise all revenue and expenses, as well as hotel inventories.
- Principally to keep the hotel’s accounts and to ensure the administrative management of the personnel.
- Take responsibilities both internal control as well as external expenditure must be properly recorded and handled through high integrity and honesty.
- Keep all financial related matter must be in accordance to internal and external regulation of the hotel and relevant authority respectively
Roles of the Financial Control Department:
1- Monthly Reporting:
- Participation in the development and analysis of statistics
- Production of a monthly reporting , on a given area, while ensuring on-time deadline and feedback of information: validation of the reliability of information, analysis, and synthesis for the Executive Committee and Board.
- Preparation of the turnover publication
- Supporting subsidiaries in their reporting (training, assistance, issuance of instructions and/or recommendations)
- Monitoring standards and procedures within the various Group subsidiaries
- Controlling the central functions (cost of seats, support functions ...)
- Creation of cross-sectional studies if the Finance service ask for it
- Maintenance and optimization of management tools (Hyperion Financial Management) Objective: The Group Financial Controller is the guarantor of the flow of information and good relations between the worldwide finance teams all over the Group.
2 - The annual forecast:
- Participation in the development of the Annual Budget Group
- Definition of the financial framework
- Organization / coordination of the process
- Analysis and validation of data reported
- Annual Budget Revisions (Rolling Forecast)
- Definition and optimization of financial processes
- Competitive Salary
- Social Insurance
- Service Charge
- 1.5 day off per week
- Learning and develop career part
- Other as Hotel's policy: AL, daily meal, team building, 13th salary...
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
• Additional certificate as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an advantage
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a senior finance or accounting position or 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
• Experienced in hotel and restaurant
• High degree of professionalism with strong understanding of business acumen
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in Vietnamese and English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant financial and accounting reporting systems
• Fully conversant in accounting principles and financial regulation standards
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and customer contact skills
• Results and service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A team player & builder
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Địa chỉ làm việc : Quận 7 - TP HCM,
Lĩnh vực : Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ