EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
As Manager you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) support engineers that are responsible for break-fix, stability and reliability of systems and applications.
- Obtain knowledge business as well as high-level technical knowledge of application in order to lead team through troubleshooting and issue resolutions.
- Serves as an escalation point for external & internal teams as well as a liaison for customers, vendors & partners, and development & quality engineering team.
- Creates, modifies and drives processes to minimize incidents and issues restoration time.
- Develops key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and generate performance reports for customers and leadership team.
- Oversees and responsible for strategic development of support tools/technologies as well as support engineers.
- Responsible for tracking and completing root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operations of GOSC.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies existing methodologies and enforces support standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.