Số lượng nhân viên : 500 - 5000
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
• Balance OPS needs against broader strategic perspective and monitor and drive financial performance to deliver results.
• Build a strong management team & coach staffs to fulfil their potentials
• Develop/standardize and implement the highest OPS standards within the restaurants.
• Strive to develop crisis management system & public relations for enhancing company image.
• Evaluate trends & problem-solving on the sales gap and maximize the impact of LSM.
• Conduct and manage training programs for store open staffs and new staffs and orientations for new employees.
• Initiate in ongoing refresher training as needed & enhancement for new stores.
• Ensure high standards of cleanliness, freshness, stock availability and customer service throughout your stores.
• Ensure that all government regulations are upheld by all staffs.
• Work with HR to align with the company growth.
• Other jobs assigned by the line manager.
-Mức lương, thưởng cạnh tranh theo năng lực
- Chế độ BH hấp dẫn
- Bảo hiểm dành người thân và gia đình 24/7
- Cơ hội thăng tiến, đào tạo trong và ngoài nước
- Môi trường năng động, trẻ và chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
• Solid knowledge/ experience of food / retail business.
• Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting is a major plus.
• Result-oriented and initiative-driven.
• Have a strategic mindset and is an excellent leader.
• Customer-oriented and passionate about delivering high quality of customer service.
• Able to work independently & have strong management skill.
• Proficiency in English and computer literate. Education Bachelor Degree in Business Management or other related fields. Work experiences 5-year of experience in management of store operations