Số lượng nhân viên : 100 - 200
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- Checking and issuing all related docs for outbound and inbound shipment (Arrival Notice/Delivery Order/Booking Note…).
- Handle all staff documents (Invoice, Packing list, Bill, PO…).
- Handle cargo.
- Work with customers.
- Check and issuing all related docs for outbound and inbound shipment (Arrival Notice/Delivery Order/Booking Note…).
- Daily update data into company’s system.
- Assist and report.
- Details will be discussed more in the interview.
- Salary: 7-12 million (agreement).
- Wage agreement.
- 12 months are considered for a salary increase once.
- Social insurance, health insurance according to Labor law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree of Economics/Foreign Trade/Import-Export or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the same position.
- Have knowledge about logistics industry is preferable.
- Good at MS Offices.
- Good command of English or Korean (both in oral & written communication).
- Good interpersonal, communication skills.
- Willing to learn, conscientious and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Being careful, customer-oriented & achievement-driven attitude.