Số lượng nhân viên : 100 - 299
Thông tin cơ bản
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Nộp CV theo mẫu của Canavi
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and handling of day-to-day IT operations. The IT manager ensures that timely IT support is rendered to all departments, especially in areas with guest contacts. He/she will be responsible for the administration of the inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Manage and support all the systems in the hotel
• Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting
• Coordinate, manage and oversee projects, document process
• Perform regular system’s health check and capacities studies to ensure optimum performance of servers and network
• Manage system changes with appropriate support staff to ensure uninterrupted services
• Liaise with vendors and work with users at all level
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Interview, select and recruit direct reports
• Identify and develop team members with potential
• Conduct performance review with the team
• Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism
• Prepare detailed induction programs for new employees
• Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
• Be aware of the hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
• Attend all briefings, meetings and trainings as assigned by management
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
• Perform other reasonable duties assigned by the assigned by the Management
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar capacity
• Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Have good experiences in applications of OPERA, Micros POS, MC, SUN, Payroll, PABX, and Internet billing applications.
• Good communication skills
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Self-motivated and energetic
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times