Số lượng nhân viên : 500 - 500
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
• Support Marketing team to monitor timeline, following up with key stakeholder & completion current communication assets as planned (including Marketing material, product & message priority for each of target customer, POSM, gifts).
• Deliver marketing Plan execution in allocation gifts to related departments as per alignment timeline.
• Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
• Prepare detailed promotional activity and alignment with trade team.
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
• Assist with daily administrative duties, including PR, PO, QC, Receiving, agency liaison and management, appointment/meeting room booking & logistics etc.
BRAND BUILDING ACTIVITIES AT TRADE:
• Research and evaluate competitor Trade activities and Consumer promotion to proactively propose solution and action plan.
• Working closely with Trade sales to understand the channel and shopper insight which provides input into what types of offers to create as well as where to execute.
• Support Marketing Manager to develop winning brand communication at Trade to increase brand conversion from consideration to trial by enhancing brand superiority & differentiation vs. competitors.
• Support Marketing Manager to develop Trade Visibility to support new Brand Commercial Innovation
• Deploy the Consumer promotion, Visibility and other brand building activities at Trade as per alignment and committed timeline.
• Performance tracking & budget management to make sure Trade spends are effective and as per planned.
- Attractive allowance;
- Training & coaching on job;
- Professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
CORE SKILL REQUIREMENT:
• Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
• Fluency in English (business level) and Vietnamese
• Good Analytical thinking
• Good foundation in Marketing
• Microsoft Office Suite fluency CORE TRAIL/BEHAVIOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to details and ability to meet strict deadlines
• High discipline and high commitment to deliver quality tasks.
• Excellent time management and outstanding multitasking abilities.