Số lượng nhân viên : 0 - 0
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
Main tasks of the position:
Implementation of the quality ISO 15001 in the factory and participate actively to the Certification process. After a training made with a third party company (auditor), the Quality manager is charged to implement all the quality tasks below:
• Participate to train the company employee to the Quality standard (ISO 15001)
• Set up, accompany and follow the respect of the quality procedures in the factory
• Establishment of quality criteria on key processes
• Manage the quality implementation in the factory Monitoring and control of quality indicators:
• Ensure the publication of plant quality indicators at defined intervals (daily, weekly, monthly).
• Analyze the differences between the forecasts and the results observed
• Organize and lead internal audits to analyze points of non-compliance and implement appropriate corrective and preventive actions Relations with other departments and actors:
• Prepare and lead quality meetings with other departments
• Lead projects needed to improve indicators (service rate, waste, waste)
• Prepare and intervene as main key person in the company for the ISO annual Audit More generally, you will perform any mission related to your duties that may be assigned to you by your BOD.
Yêu cầu công việc
Requirements Technical skills
• Knowledge of ISO quality management standard in general (experience and knowledge on the ISO 15 001 is a plus.)
• Experience to pilot methodologically quality issues in the company Personal Skills
• Great rigor and precision to ensure strict compliance with the internal standards of the company
• Excellent interpersonal skills to intervene and communicate with other departments of the company
• English proficiency is required for this position as the Quality manager will communicate and report to HSE department in France from time to time.