Số lượng nhân viên : 0 - 0
Địa chỉ : Đường DC, KCN Bàu Bàng, huyện Bàu Bàng, tỉnh Bình Dương
# Job Summary
- Do you have a passion for building partnerships? Are you a collaborator who loves to work across disciplines? As part of our Sales team you’ll play a critical part in ensuring that every FEPV customer relationship receives the highest caliber of customer experience.
- Imagine what you could do here. At FEPV, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
- Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish as the Sales Assistant.
- You are detail oriented, able to self-manage all daily activities as it relates to assigned accounts, and communicate information effectively for all pre and post sale issues.
- You will interact directly with customers and work cross-functionally with Customer, Accounts Receivable, Logistics, and other internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the order fulfillment and sales support cycle.
- This role is located on our company in Bau Bang IP, Binh Duong Province.
# Job Description.
- Flow up the progress of orders.
- Arrangee and send sample to customer.
- Support to solve claims of clients.
- Create a quotation and submit it to the client.
- Preparing sales contract, shipping document, and follow up shipment.
- Be able to retain information quickly to gain a substantial understanding of the job
- Support of these accounts includes, but is not limited to: data entry, other status, and billing inquires and resolution.
- Coordinate with production planning department to follow up the orders and schedule of shipping.
- Training on PET resin knowledge & technical, sales and marketing skill.
- 13th month bonus - Free dormitory.
- Shutlle bus - Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Yearly Travelling or Outdoor activities.
- Annual talented/excellent staff rewarding.
- Entiled insurance engime and other benefits as regulated by law.
# Key Qualification.
- Confident and flexible in communication and presentation with customer.
- Knowlegde of textile manufacturing and quality is a plus.
- Easy-going, active, organized.
- Ability to follow through on task until completed.
- Proficient experience and understanding of excel.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Intermediate English communication or Chinese speaking.
- Good arrangement and management at work.
- College / Bachelor’s Degree in economics, foreign trade, marketing, business administration or foreign language or above.