Địa chỉ : 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
Lĩnh vực hoạt động : Khách sạn
Số lượng nhân viên : 50 - 100
CV theo mẫu Cavani
- To maximize hotel revenue by selling accommodation, and F&B services
- To build up hotel best image to public and to local accounts
- To ensure hotel targets and objectives achieved within S&M department
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- Provide timely information flow and reports in accordance with the required sales administration process
- Maintain frequent and open communications with Sales Teams and Properties’ staff
- Process reservations and lease proposal /agreements/ BEO in a timely and efficient manner
- Handle telephone/Email enquiries and attend to clients’ needs promptly
- Assisting Sales team convert sales leads
- Maintains and update Master Database
- Assisting Sales team Source new contacts from directories, internet, newspaper, magazines, etc…
- Assisting in site inspections or model tours
- Maintain an efficient filing system and stationery inventory status
- In charge Administration of S&M
- Reports as required on sales activities as weekly/monthly report on schedule internal & external
- Assist Sales team with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
- Assist Sales team on prepare all necessary collaterals for sales calls, sales blitz and sales trips.
- Assist S&M on monitor & upload FB activities
- Monitoring trust you report
- Do weekly report and schedule.
- Prepare all necessary collaterals for sales calls, sales blitz and sales trips.
- Issue, sort and file contracts systematically.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Good and fluent English in reading, listening, writing and speaking (other languages are preferred)
- The Sales Executive is responsible to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- To attend to any other job requirement as requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing for the efficient functioning of the Department and to respond to changes in Departmental functions as dictated by the Industry, Company, or the Hotel.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time
- Competitive Salary
- Social Insurance
- Service Charge
- 1.5 day off per week
- Learning and develop career part
- Other as Hotel's policy: AL, daily meal, team building, 13th salary...
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in hospitality industry
- Required language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- At least 1 years of working experience in Sales is required for this position.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Full-Time positions available.
Địa chỉ làm việc : Quận 7 - TP HCM,
Lĩnh vực : Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ