Địa chỉ : 73 Hoàng Văn Thái, P.Tân Phú, Q.7
Lĩnh vực hoạt động : Khách sạn
Số lượng nhân viên : 50 - 100
CV theo mẫu Cavani
Participates in sales activities and events and assists Sales Manager in successful achievement of budget in forecasted room revenues in accommodation and other revenue generation areas.
- To maximize hotel revenue by selling accommodation, and F&B services
- To build up hotel best image to public and to local accounts
- To ensure hotel targets and objectives achieved within S&M department
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
Policies and Procedures
Follow company and department policies and procedures.
Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., cell/mobile phones, pagers and two-way radios, email).
Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
Working with Others
Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
Ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures).
Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans).
Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions
With Sales Manager plan sales strategy and implement tactics to achieve budget
Establish new business and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans
Convert sales leads
Handle accounts/prospects jointly with senior positions
Solicit and close business according to established parameters
Conduct familiarizations and site inspections
Maintain a regular sales call pattern
Monitor competitive set and communicate tactical changes to Manager
Entertain prospects and existing key accounts with the view to sustain business and generate further sales
Report as required on sales activities and successes
Participate in conducting client interviews
Monitor competitor activities
Build profile in market place
Assist Sales Manager with collateral distribution and direct mail campaigns
Develop and maintain contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/Convention Bureau travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel Business
Work in line with business requirements
Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Do daily/weekly/ report and schedule.
- Prepare all necessary collaterals for sales calls, sales blitz and sales trips.
- Issue, sort and file contracts systematically.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Good and fluent English in reading, listening, writing and speaking (other languages are preferred)
- The Sales Executive is responsible to the Senior Sales Manager/ Director of Sales & Marketing .
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- To attend to any other job requirement as requested by the Head Chef for the efficient functioning of the Department and to respond to changes in Departmental functions as dictated by the Industry, Company, or the Hotel.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as designated or required by Management from time to time
- Competitive Salary
- Social Insurance
- Service Charge
- 1.5 day off per week
- Learning and develop career part
- Other as Hotel's policy: AL, daily meal, team building, 13th salary...
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in hospitality industry
- Required language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- At least 1 years of working experience in Sales is required for this position.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Full-Time positions available.
Địa chỉ làm việc : Quận 7 - TP HCM,
Lĩnh vực : Khách sạn/ Khu căn hộ