Số lượng nhân viên : 500 - 500
Social Media ManagerEMG EDUCATION JSC (CT CP QUẢN LÝ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐẦU TƯ E M G)
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Create and manage content for social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Lead community management, scheduling, and engagement on social platforms, with a strong emphasis on Instagram and Facebook and engage with fans/followers on social media platforms.
- Find new content and engagement opportunities by staying in tune with the always-evolving social media industry.
- Keep an eye on all social media platforms, and related blogs, to ensure content is timely and on track.
- Assist in the development of content calendars, including image sourcing and copywriting, and - participate in organic social media strategy.
- Research and discovery of influencer/partnership opportunities. - Compile and deliver reports to review results of past month’s deliverables and all components of campaigns.
- Provide additional marketing and sales support as required.
- Free lunch.
- Working in active and challenging environment.
- Having all benefit according to Labor law.
- Bonus for holiday.
Yêu cầu công việc
-Two years of related professional experience, with an emphasis on social media strategy, digital marketing, and community engagement -Great communication skills including excellent English.
-Social media knowledge
-Ability to create web content relating to education sector.
-Strong work ethics and commitment to deliver results
-Build strong company’s web and on line presence.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Possess the ability to jump from the creative side to the analytical side of marketing and demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas in both written and presentation
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”