Số lượng nhân viên : 500 - 1000
Training Executive – TM&d (Chuyên Viên Đào Tạo)VPĐD BRITISH-AMERICAN TOBACCO MARKETING (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED TẠI TP.HỒ CHÍ MINH
Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- Maximize results of all Marketing Functional Training & Development Programs for Marketing Staff by following through and doing coaching on field to ensure that what they have learned are applied properly on-field. - Assist MSD Manager to identify training and development needs of field staff to input on the annual Marketing Training and Development activities and to be able to implement - Working location bases in Can Tho with frequent travel to other provinces KPIs:
1. Operational & Responsibilities - Assist MSD Manager to establish the competences gaps and development requirements of the marketing function - Assist MSD Manager to develop a training and development strategy for the marketing staff and business partners - Plan and deliver development programs from applying global program to develop local program in order to provide the opportunities for the team to learn and improve their performance and to ensure BAT best practises are consistently applied and integrated into local organisation. - Be fully responsible for following up/first point of contact or supports on implementation of all BAT best practice learning interventions and other functional trainings. - Assist MSD Manager during training course cascade down. - Act as a facilitator to prepare Sales Field Force training, from designing/preparation of training materials to deliver the courses on time in full. - Conduct in-house core training / coaching programs for Field Force staffs in in-charged area as well as supported-areas - Help to identify and develop talent programs, evaluate the training courses and plan the improvement plan to meet the training target. - Be responsible for detail planning and executing activities campaign
2. Leadership - Assist MSD Manager to develop coaching competence and culture within the Marketing function to promote a positive learning environment and to ensure that learning outputs are directed to organisation requirements
. - Facilitate development programmes in order to create a pool of competent facilitators for TM&D.
- Monitor the training budget ensuring that resources are used in the most effective and efficiency manner. - Set priorities in the delivery of the training programmes that meets the best interest of the business.
- Assist MSD Manager to evaluate employee development effectiveness through assessment of BAT development modules, locally produced development programmes etc and recommend amendments and solutions
4. Relationship - Internal . The principal focus is on the establishment of a close working relationship with all Marketing people . Continuously build close working relationship with Field Force (both managers and non-management level) across 4 regions of Vietnam.
. In regular cooperation with HR BP - External
. Other important contacts are distributor/ staff & external training agency network
- Seek to constantly upgrade the evaluation methodology in assessing the marketing staff development progress in order to feedback to the line management on performance improvements and areas to be addressed.
- Assist MSD Manager to develop training methodologies, enhancing integration and maximum take out from each programmes
- Lương tháng 13
- Bảo hiểm nhân thọ
- 15 ngày nghỉ phép/năm
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: University Degree
. Past experience as Sales trainer should be an advantage
. Preferably not less than 2 years Commercial experience in tobacco or similar FMCG industries
. - Language
. Strong communication & presentation skill in English and Vietnamese both written & oral
. Excellence in Ms office: Power Point, Excel.