• Conduct assigned audit engagements from beginning to end, including audit at client’s
• Be in charge of some deliverables assigned by partners, make final audit reports.
• Identify issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk on Tax,
• Obtain an understanding of the company's internal controls and applying auditing
procedures such as inspecting the company's books and records, observation, inquiries, and
• Interact with different people at all levels in order to fully understand the client’s business.
• Obtain and review evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented in audit file.