Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- To ensure the timely procurement of all goods required by the hotel at the best available price and quality.
- To ensure the implementation of and compliance with all prevailing purchasing policies and procedures by all departments.
- Responsible in monitoring the incoming and outgoing goods and equipment of the Resort.
- Adhere to the hotel’s purchasing policy and procedure when carrying out all purchases, including required approvals and quotations.
- Select suppliers impartially base upon cost, ability to meet product specifications, efficiency and quality of their operations, delivery on a timely basis as required and ability to source goods locally to avoid lengthy delays.
- Follow up on outstanding orders and advise operating departments of status.
- Prepare and process any import declarations and licenses required. Ensure Customs Duty has been paid on time for imported items.
- Liaise with Government departments such as the Animal and Plant Inspection Office and Hygiene Office to ensure clearance/inspections have been complete.
- Require suppliers provide the hygiene & Food safety License attached with goods.
- Regularly review contracted supplies to ensure prices are still competitive. Maintain competitor knowledge of similar products by regularly surveying prices lists of other hotel suppliers.
- Benefit according labor law and company regulations / Chế độ và quyền lợi theo luật lao động hiện hành và qui định, quy chế công ty.
- Discuss detail when Interviewing / Trao đổi chi tiết khi tham gia phỏng vấn.
Yêu cầu công việc
- English is fluent.
- At least 2 years of experience of Purchasing field and 2 years in similar position.
- Well-knowledge of purchasing and import process, custom clearance (most important),
- Good communication, negotiation, reporting skill, logical thinking.