Thông tin cơ bản
Hồ sơ bao gồm
Mô tả công việc
- Solid knowledge of Procedures & Policies to control.
- Ensure each section of Finance receives whatever training is necessary for job competence, training schedule is prepared timely and submitted higher management.
- Controlling of purchases requirements.
- Conducting a Weekly meeting with AR section about the outstanding balance of Aging.
- Controlling food cost & Beverage cost as per the approved budget.
- Control and maintain full set of accounting system and support AFM complete month-end closing.
- Control expenses in relation to revenues as per approved budget for achieving maximum profits.
- Review P&L draft with Assistant Finance Manager and send to Executive Assistant Manager for his final reviewing before submitting to Group General Manager.
- Ensuring reporting to Regional Office in Singapore per reporting schedule.
- Conducting the monthly meeting of P&L with all departments. Analysis of monthly financial performance of hotel and how to control, to achieve the budget’s GOP.
- Preparation of financial and management report required by government of Vietnam.
- Building the yearly budget as per Regional office’s schedule.
- Conducting the Credit Meeting.
- Create and maintain working relationship and communicate with all departments.
- Liaise with internal/ external auditors and tax officers.
- Perform other duties as requested by management (forecast...).
- Social/health/unemployment insurance.
- Accident insurance 24h.
- 13 annual leave days.
- Parking, meal, phone allowance.
- 13th month salary.
- Service charge.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Presentation skill.
- Solving problem skill.
- Analytical skill.
- Leadership skill.
- Motivational skill.
- Time management skill.
- Hard working and under high pressure.
- Familiar with KPIs.
- Gender: N/A.
- University graduated, major in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 5-year experiences in Accounting and Financial fields with a minimum of the last three years working as a Financial Controller or equivalent position in 4 or 5-star hotel.
- Good computer skills; able to use any accounting software of Hotels.