Số lượng nhân viên : 0 - 0
Lĩnh vực hoạt động : Edtech, digital marketing agency, vietucnews.net
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that we're the right fit for each other, please apply your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the above criteria.
OUR ADDRESS: 107 NGUYEN PHONG SAC, CG, HN.
CINDI is a platform helps students connecting to the right native teachers!
Are you interested in building a career in Digital Marketing? Do you get excited at the thought of working in one of the most people-driven and fast-growing industries? This might just be the POSITION for you!
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a keen interest in building a career in Digital Marketing to join our established team of marketing and creative professionals. This unique opportunity will allow you to work alongside our Digital Analysts and Strategists with client accounts from a wide range of industries.
Our perfect candidate has an eagerness to learn, is not afraid to ask questions and can pull up their sleeves to make a real contribution to the team. Your daily tasks will range from brainstorming strategies and optimizing campaigns to researching on marketing trends, industries and competitors. You will focus on FB, Google's suite of products, but will also build up engagement in Social Media Channels, SEO, and Websites.
We're a startup team who is focusing on Edtech (Online Education) as English Online Studying. We have built successful News Channels for Vietnamese in Australia (VietUcNews.net / Úc Ơi) and we take pride in our ability to help our Viet clients in Australia. We have a team of vibrant, enthusiastic and talented professionals that support a motivating environment. Our team's combined knowledge creates a holistic understanding of the digital landscape.
vinadigital.net to learn more.
Our candidate are paid up to 700$. Salaries will be determined based on your experience and what you can bring to the table.
CINDI promises to provide you with a supportive environment for job satisfaction and growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Responsibilities & Opportunities to learn
* Brainstorm and contribute ideas to client marketing strategies
* Conduct research on marketing trends, different industries and competitors
* Build and optimise paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Google (Search, Remarketing, Display, Shopping, YouTube)
* Setup performance tracking
* Analyse and prepare monthly reports based on performance and trends
* Conduct audits and research for prospective clients
* Building social media channels.
* Assist wider team in paid advertising, SEO, social media, and copywriting
A genuine interest to learn about Digital Marketing: Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media and Websites
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* An eagerness to learn and contribute
*Currently holds a tertiary degree, preferably in a marketing-related field
* Positive, can-do, resourceful attitude
* Ability to work in a full-time capacity
Ideally, we want our candidate to learn and grow with us, and those that show commitment, talent and passion may be offered a special treat!