Thông tin cơ bản
Mô tả công việc
- To oversee the HR department in the resort, and ensure its smooth running.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Prepare the resort annual training plan based on the guideline from SWH.
- Prepares succession plan for the potentials for middle and senior management level with the department/division heads and General Manager.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Investigates and reviews all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, hotel rules and regulations. To consult with department heads an appropriate action and recommend the final results in consultation with the General Manager.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and executes employees’ social, athletic and recreational activities.
- Maintains a good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labor, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
- Work with Financial Controller to produce and manage Department’s Budget.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by upper management.
- Directly reports to the General Manager.
- Closely works with all Heads of Department.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- May not make policy changes without the approval of the General Manager.
- May not offer salary increased to staff unless approved by the General Manager.
- May not alter/terminate the employment contract of any employee unless authorization is obtained from the General Manager.
- May not make any statements to the press regarding the company.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
Qualified candidtes will be offered an attractive package.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resource or Business Administration.
- At least 2 year Experience in Human Resource Manager position in an international 4-5 star hotel/resort with clear track record.
- Preferred to have at least 5 year experience in the hospitality industry, with mid-scale to luxury and international experience, preferred in Asia.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Local Labor and Employment Regulations.
- Good organizational, problem solving skills and multitasking abilities.
- Strong leadership skills.